Get the Latest Bollywood Celebrity Photos, Bollywood Actor, Actress images, Bollywood Celebrity Hot pics, Bollywood models pictures, Stills, photos and New Pictures of Actresses, HD Actresses Photos and Hollywood Actresses Images updated weekly.

Monday, March 2, 2015

there are no charges against Rubel: Naznin Aktar Happy

I still love him very very much. I have no complaints against Rubel Hossain. Cases against Rubel and now I do not want to manage.
 

However, two months ago, Naznin Happy said, "Rubel World Cup will not be able to do, whether I have a headache. What were the side effects, it is not enough for me. Rubel to me he is not a player., he is a deceiver and criminals. Criminal offense to live a normal life, but I do not know. I want to punish him."


Nazneen Happy said, his action in the case to a question, "Do not be put off no longer the case. For various reasons, I do not take up the case. I spoke to my attorney. I'm not really interested in running the case."
 

Actress Happy on Social media has been shown to express her feelings towards Rubel. Recently, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka match during the gallery ' Rubel I want to get married to you', to a picture of a young woman hold placards posted and Happy reaction on Facebook she wrote, "the woman in front of me when I would explain how the results can be Rubel Hossain wished to marry. That's all bullshit. Mind it, Rubel do not want fat girls."
 

In 27 February Happy purpose on Facebook, "I can cry in front of the world. Love You... more than me."
 

National cricketer Rubel Hossain filed the case against the fraud allegations in Mirpur police stations. She was imprisoned on charges Rubel. After World Cup, Rubel go out on bail.
Bangladeshi film actress and model Naznin Aktar Happy's carrier is the second movie 'Real Man' is the sensor released. She is seeking to become engaged in the movie again.


Tags: Naznin Akter Happy, Naznin Aktar Happy, Nazneen Akter Happy, Nazneen Aktar Happy, Najnin Aktar Happy, Naznin Happy, Nazneen Happy, Bangladeshi actress Happy, Naznin Aktar Happy news, Naznin Aktar Happy Rubel Hossain, Happy and Rubel news, Naznin Aktar Happy latest photos, Naznin Happy latest picture.

there are no charges against Rubel: Naznin Aktar Happy Rating: 4.5 Posted By: Wonk Bodoh
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...