Get the Latest Bollywood Celebrity Photos, Bollywood Actor, Actress images, Bollywood Celebrity Hot pics, Bollywood models pictures, Stills, photos and New Pictures of Actresses, HD Actresses Photos and Hollywood Actresses Images updated weekly.

Monday, March 2, 2015

age did not want to hide Kareena Kapoor Khan



Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor Khan are approaching age 35, and it is very clear that she is not simply trying to avoid the issue of the age. Because she thinks, 'Wrinkles has a kind of beauty. Kareena said in a recent interview, "It seem, the old way is very easy going, I'll accept. I am quite proud to say that all the time with our age. A year later I did not reduced. I think is is a kind of blessing earlier age. And I really hate those who try to hide the age. " on the occasion of a makeup product logo launch in Delhi, she said, " a little folding of the older boys, is very appealing face. It seems they are more intelligent, even women. Take Maharani Gayatri Devi quote. Despite the age of gray hair, facial wrinkles are beautiful and gorgeous. I was never to hide my age.

age did not want to hide Kareena Kapoor Khan Rating: 4.5 Posted By: Wonk Bodoh
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...