Get the Latest Bollywood Celebrity Photos, Bollywood Actor, Actress images, Bollywood Celebrity Hot pics, Bollywood models pictures, Stills, photos and New Pictures of Actresses, HD Actresses Photos and Hollywood Actresses Images updated weekly.

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Ben Affleck as Batman in Batman vs Superman

Ben Affleck Hd wallpapers from Dawn of Justice : Dawn of Justice 

Ben Affleck Hd wallpapers from Dawn of Justice : Dawn of Justice

Ben Affleck Hd wallpapers from Dawn of Justice : Dawn of Justice



Christian Bale about Ben Affleck as batman:

After three movies of wearing dark elastic and talking like an irate chainsmoker, Christian Bale has justifiably thought that it was tricky to relinquish Batman – to the point where he has conceded being desirous of Ben Affleck tackling the part for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. 

Identifying with Empire magazine, he said: 
When I heard there was someone else doing it, there was a moment where I just stopped and stared into nothing for half an hour. But I’m 40. The fact that I’m jealous of someone else playing Batman … I think I should have gotten over it by now.

He said that he considered backtracking on his choice to never play the character again ("there was dependably a touch of me going, Oh go on …  we should do an alternate"), and that he offered Affleck a few tips on playing Bruce Wayne: "I haven't talked with Ben, yet I messaged him offering bits of guidance that I took in while making things as difficult as possible. I would envision he is doing all that he can to abstain from anything that I did." 

The film, featuring Henry Cavill as Superman, Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor, and Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman, is planned for discharge in March 2016. The dribble food of footage and sneak looks has as of now started, with fans getting a look of the two leads going head to head against each other, eyes aglow, at Comic-Con not long from now; executive Zack Snyder has likewise revealed pictures of the new Batmobile and Bat-suit.

Ben Affleck as Batman in Batman vs Superman Rating: 4.5 Posted By: Wonk Bodoh
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...